In compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 679/2016/UE) and Spanish Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantees Act (LO 3/2018), we provide you with the following information about the processing of your personal data on our website(s).
FREEPIK COMPANY, S. L. is the owner and, therefore, responsible for www.vidfy.com (hereinafter, "Website"):
In this legal document, the legally obligatory information on the processing carried out on your personal data in the context of our Website is provided: browsing the Website; support request or mandatory processings under applicable laws.
1. Data controller
FREEPIK COMPANY, S.L, as data controller, is responsible for the processing of Users’ personal information on the Website:
FREEPIK COMPANY, S.L. with Tax Id no. B-93183366 and registered office in 13 Molina Lario St., 5th floor, zip code 29015, Malaga (Spain). Email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer Abisko Data, S. L.
You can send an email to [email protected] to raise any questions, request or exercise of right regarding personal data protection.
2. Website Use under Terms and Conditions
You can only contract our services and validly consent to our Terms and Conditions if you are of legal age.
Our products are directed to people of legal age. In specific cases, we may explicitly allow them to be hired for use by minors. They must be examined and accepted, on the minor behalf, by the person of legal age who is the holder of the parental authority or in charge of their custody or education.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, if you are a minor, in accordance with our terms and conditions, you cannot validly enter into any of the contracts we offer.
3. Our purposes and lawful basis of data we collect
Your personal data is processed with different purposes. Each processing must be based on a lawful basis, among those set forth by the regulation. We use the following basis:
- 1. Consent: you have given your informed, unequivocal and specific consent to the processing of your personal data aimed to a specific purpose.
- 2. Legal obligation: the law requires process and disclose certain data on occasions to certain institutions (for example, to the Tax Authority).
- 3. Execution of a contract: the data are strictly necessary to provide you with our services or to comply with what was agree with you.
- 4. Our legitimate interests, provided that your interests and rights do not prevail over them.
3.1. Browsing the Website
When you browse and use the Website, even if you do not register, data is automatically collected through technology or automated interactions, such as IP address, device id, certains metadata (http header, your browser, etc.). In addition, information is collected on the number of downloads and searches you perform. These data are recorded in order to control the number of downloads made by each user, thus allowing us to detect a fraudulent or illegitimate use of the Website, and, therefore, guarantee compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, that is, the management of the contractual relationship between you and Freepik.
These technical data observed when the user browser the Website are processed for the purpose of detecting and mitigating risks of attacks (bots, code injections, DDOS attacks), and, generally, to guarantee and maintain the Website security. Our lawful basis is our legitimate interest in protecting the security of our systems and preventing the violation of our terms and conditions.
Personal data processed: IP address, device id
3.2. Support requests
When you contact us requesting information or support, we process your data in order to assist you, based on your consent expressed in your own request.
Personal data processed: contact information that you provide us with in order to respond to your request.
3.3. Legally binding processing
When in some cases we are legally bound by different regulations (regardless of whether or not you give your consent), to process and / or transfer certain personal data to different entities. For example, to the Tax Authority, or the law enforcement authorities, at their request.
Personal data processed: those set forth in the applicable regulations.
4. For how long do we keep your data
We process your personal data only for the necessary period of time, depending on each case. Once our processing has terminated, we keep your data blocked for different periods of time (in general, until the prescription of the responsibilities that may have arisen from our interactions). The relevant deadlines in each case are listed below:
- 1. In relation to processing carried out to guarantee and maintain the security of our Websites and anti-fraud measures, we will keep your data for thirteen months.
- 2. In relation to your non-commercial inquiries, the data will be deleted once they have been answered.
- 3. We will keep your data in relation to the fulfillment of any legal obligation, in general, during the limitation periods of the possible responsibilities derived from our data processing, and specifically during the periods imposed by the regulation in each case.
5. Data Update
We ask that you to immediately notify us of any changes to your data so that the information contained in our systems is up-to-date at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, you represent and guarantee that the information and data that you have provided us is accurate, current and truthful.
6. Disclosure of data
Freepik Company does not transfer nor share collected personal data with third parties external to the company.
- Service providers, to manage systems and information technology such as hosting, broadband, IT security or web analytics providers.
- User support management platforms.
In accordance with our commitment to your privacy and your data protection right, we exclusively choose only top-tier service providers, leaders in their respective sectors. You can request the list of providers that have access to your personal data, as well as the services provided by each one, through the email address provided in the exercise of rights section.
7. Rights of the User
We guarantee the exercise of rights established in the General Data Protection.
You can exercise the rights described below by emailing us at [email protected].
Please note that Freepik Company may require you to verify your identity before taking action on the request for the exercise of rights.
You have the following rights:
- 1. Transparency and information on how we process your personal data (right to be informed). Right that we satisfy, for example, through this legal text.
- 2. Right to request a copy of the information we hold, which will be provided to you within a month (right of access).
- 3. Right to update or modify the information we have if it is incorrect or inaccurate (right of rectification).
- 4. Right to request us to stop processing your information while a complaint is being resolved, among other cases (right to limit processing).
- 5. Right to request that we delete personal data from our records (right to erasure or "to be forgotten").
- 6. Right to obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- 7. Right to be informed of automated decision procedures, including profiling.
8. Data security
We have implemented strong security controls to safeguard User’s personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
For example, to protect your personal data, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used during the transmission of data. This means that an approved encryption procedure is used for communication between your computer or device and Freepik's servers, as long as your browser supports SSL.
9. International data transfers
We carry out international data transfers in relationship with some of the processing described in the previous clause with certain data processors: subcontractors and content delivery networks to help us to deliver our Services.
A data processor, as already said, is an external subcontractor that we hire, and that may have access to personal data about users or collaborators, or that stores them in the context of the service provided to us.
Some of these external service providers are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data involves an international data transfer.
Our international data transfers can occur to countries with a level of protection of personal data potentially lower than that imposed by the RGPD. Said international data transfers are covered by standard contractual clauses (art 46.2.c) GDPR).
10. Complaint submission
If you, the User, do not agree with the way Freepik Company processes your personal data, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected], or by contacting directly to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD, in Spanish) here www.aepd.es.